[OSList] World open space: Hitting the big 100

Phelim McDermott phelim at mac.com
Mon Sep 24 12:18:15 PDT 2012

Dear Open Space List members,

Here in the UK and at Improbable we are feeling very excited as today our bookings for WOSonOS 2012 reached 100 people!

As of yet we have not managed to get all their faces onto the who's coming page (do upload your picture if you haven't done it yet) on our website and  it is lovely to see the crowd of wonderful faces growing on the website.

http://wosonos2012.com/who-is-coming.php

It truly looks to be an outstanding gathering of amazingly creative minds that will gather in London Stoke Newington in a few weeks time for a great three day experience of open space.

As you know this group of people will never be together in this same combination ever again and this WOSonOS will truly be like no other celebration!

It's great that Harrison will be with us and will be giving an introductory talk on our welcoming evening. I can guarantee he will be making a unique entrance as the party gets underway!

Before the open space proceedings get going we will be inviting our guests from all over the world to join us in a unique celebration of 20 years of World Open Space gatherings.

I can also guarantee that thanks to the unique challenge of not being able to use the walls of our venue you will see the creation of a totally one off open space Market Place! (Necessity is the mother of invention)

All that combined with our welcoming bees, some red double decker buses to ride on to see London on our second evening and the company of some of the greatest minds in the open space community will mean an event you will not want to have missed! and that's all before the real juicy work starts!

So sign up now if you still haven't done so right here

https://wosonos2012.eventbrite.com/?nomo=1

Oh and if you can't make it do let someone you know who should be one of those "right people" know about this unmissable one off event!

In loving anticipation...

Phelim

www.wosonos2012.com
 I generally pick up emails only at the beginning and end of the working day. I am currently aiming to respond the following day. If it is urgent please call me on 07956 187298.