[OSList] Book of Proceedings WOSonOS Chile 2011

JL Walker jlwalker at terra.cl
Mon Sep 10 16:55:41 PDT 2012

Hi friends,

We are very pleased to announce that the book of proceedings of the WOSonOS
Chile can be downloaded at the following link:
https://www.box.com/s/viuutspp2pycjnylviar

While all participants of this 19th world meeting received this report in
the month of April 2012, the delay in its distribution to all you is because
we have failed in our intention of wanting to achieve an excellence
translation into English of it.

And although the hope is the last thing you lose, we also believe good that
on this occasion our English-speaking brothers can make the same effort that
many Spanish-speaking do continuously to be able to communicate in this
global community.

However, we hope that this book of proceedings will bring inspiration to the
new conversations that will promptly begin in London on the occasion of the
XX WOSonOS.

In the name of the CHOSonOS Host Team receive all of you a strong and loving
embrace,

Juan Luis

PS: And also, we not lose hope to be able to return to bring online our
website "wosonoschile.cl" which has seriously been hacked :o(