[OSList] WOSONOS attractions!

Kerry Napuk knapuk at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 00:10:49 PDT 2012

Hi OSters

I participated in the D&D event in Edinburgh on 28/29 July at the Royal
Lyceum Theatre.   There will be a follow up event on 16 September.  It was
great and Phelim is performing a terrific service for the British theatre
world.

If you come to WOSONOS 2012 in London between 11-14 October you will be
able to enjoy many wonderful experiences including the following brief
sample:

1. Meet Harrison Owen and Lisa Heft.
2. Meet Phelim and people from Improbable and learn how to do a roadshow in
a sector.
3. Hear how Fay Young created a sustainable open space community in Leith,
Edinburgh.
4. Hear how Open Futures brought open space to a Parliament committee as an
alternative to adversarial hearings.
5. Hear countless stories from Open Space, improve your art as a
facilitator and discover new opportunities for facilitating.

WOSONOS 2012 promises to be the best yet.  In the UK it was Jubilee Year,
and Olympics Year and now it will be Open Space Year.

Don't miss this fantastic gathering full of surprises from Improbable
Theatre Company who are doing most of the planning.  Beg, borrow and do
everything to get here.  Don't forget it will be an allowable expense to
write off against tax.

As we use to say in the 1950s: "be there or be square!"

Cheers

Kerry
OpenSpaceTALKS!
Edinburgh