[OSList] OSONOS Whenever, Wherever, with Whomsoever

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Thu Oct 25 09:05:35 PDT 2012

I completely understand, Harrison, and I know you share the same
values as I do.

I am not saying anyone could or should have done more. I simply enjoy
exploring these issues and seeing what I myself have passion for and
wish to explore further.

There was huge diversity at the WOSonOS - though it might not have
been measured by what one could see by looking. This was due to an
amazingly creative and loving practice from the whole host team and a
collection of really kind colleagues - both those who could join us
and those who could not. We had a rich diversity class, ability /
disability, academic level, financial level, employment, age, gender,
traveler newness, comfort / discomfort in groups, language ability,
people who are thriving despite personal challenges and more.

There has been an amazing mix of folks from all over the world at the
gatherings you have hosted - and a rich diversity of experience,
history, practice, language and culture.

So all I am saying is that I love that sort of stuff. And that it is
part of my practice to always explore who else and how else - in
everything I do.

And I love you, Harrison, fully and completely, as you know.

It was tempting to 'keep the hat' when I wore it that evening in the
pub.  ;o)
But it looks very good on you and I love that you have such wisdom,
such generosity, such passion, and such a cool hat...

Lisa