[OSList] The role of session transcribers, this is my oslist session invite.

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Wed Oct 24 14:50:19 PDT 2012

Chris - Lovely story! Seems to me that the importance of the "Document" has
always been around the process and not the product. When the News Room is
buzzing that is not the sound of incidental (co-incidental) work to my ears.
It is just part of the whole thing. The discussion, growth, change,
relationships, cross-pollination - all are going full steam. One of my
earliest Open Spaces was with the Presbyterian Church (1990), which at that
point was in deep doo-doo. 500 very concerned (and conflicted) people
labored/talked/laughed/cried for 2 days. And The Document (I still have one)
was 350 pages! And 500 copies were delivered on forklift truck by departure.
To Cheers!

ho

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)

Camden, Maine 20854

Phone 301-365-2093

(summer)  207-763-3261

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to: