[OSList] WOSonOS 2013 in Florida -- without attachment

Harold Shinsato harold at shinsato.com
Wed Oct 24 10:00:15 PDT 2012

Yay Suzanne! Thanks for your courage in stepping forward. May your steps
clear the way for many others.

Given how your own encouragement helped me add this book to my reading
and how much it has added to my life - may I also recommend Brene'
Brown's book - "The Gifts of Imperfection".

I wonder if there are any other book recommendations for our community's
path to WOSonOS2013 - not one more thing to do - but a joyous invitation
that people can accept, or not.

     Harold

--
Harold Shinsato