[OSList] OSONOS Whenever, Wherever, with Whomsoever (name change from "Peggy..."

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Tue Oct 23 10:56:49 PDT 2012

Actually lisa – True confession. My criteria for any party/open space I
invoke is that I have a great time. The key is flow – and once the flow is
going you really can’t stop it. Much better to just enjoy. It also helps to
remember that it isn’t about you. When it is really good, nobody even
notices you.

ho

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)

Camden, Maine 20854

Phone 301-365-2093

(summer)  207-763-3261

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to:http://lists.openspacetech.org/listinfo.cgi/oslist-openspacetech.org