[OSList] WOSonOS

Eleder_BuM eleder.aurtenetxe at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 02:59:03 PDT 2012

Hi Jonathan,

I´m very happy to have noticed and read you message on the list. Sometimes
I feel a bit overwhelmed and leave some messages unread...

I think that all the light you perceived (and I share your view, thanks so
much for your description) during WOSonOs is inside you. I remember meeting
you first time during the wonderful reception and all during these days
till Sunday and you´ve been for me an example of openness, kindness and
awareness during those days.

I´m sure I´ll see you one day, Jonathan, a big hug in the meanwhile!

@Eleder_BuM <http://twitter.com/Eleder_BuM>

pd: now I´m about to start writing the rport on the so special session on
"Open Space without chairs", woooow!