[OSList] The WOSonOS Talking Stick...safe and sound in Florida!

Peggy Holman peggy at peggyholman.com
Thu Oct 18 02:07:15 PDT 2012

Suzanne,

The dates are on my calendar.  And I second Chris' offer to answer any questions.  I had the honor of co-hosting the 6th annual OSonOS in Monterrey, California.  An experience rich with learning, not to be forgotten.

appreciatively,
Peggy

_________________________________
Peggy Holman
peggy at peggyholman.com

15347 SE 49th Place
Bellevue, WA  98006
425-746-6274
www.peggyholman.com
www.journalismthatmatters.org

Enjoy the award winning Engaging Emergence: Turning Upheaval into Opportunity

"An angel told me that the only way to step into the fire and not get burnt, is to become
the fire".
  -- Drew Dellinger