[OSList] WOSONOS Toast

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Fri Oct 12 16:05:18 PDT 2012

Good that you are all OK. Have met some of the collegues from latin America – wonderful people – so I feel the bridging to WOSonOS in Chile more strongly. Talked to Cecilia, Martin and Arturo today – amongst all the other wonderful people

Even though the right people are here – I’d love to meet you here JL but I’m sure we’ll meet another time.

Abrazos

THomas