[OSList] Arrived in London

Phelim McDermott phelim at mac.com
Wed Oct 10 11:07:33 PDT 2012

Welcome Suzanne

Looking forward to seeing you as we welcome everyone to London to open space for the world!!!!!

Love

Phelim X
 I generally pick up emails only at the beginning and end of the working day. I am currently aiming to respond the following day. If it is urgent please call me on 07956 187298.

Sent from my iPhone