[OSList] Love this List!

Anisha Susanna anishasusanna at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 07:43:22 PDT 2012

I love this list...like some others, I mostly read and relish, but don't
say thank you as often as I'd like to..but today, I just got done listening
to Gil Scot-Heron through the link Martin sent Charles..and felt a
halleluiah in my heart...thank you Martin! and went to the link that Andrew
recommended to Lisa, and thought, gosh, I wish I'd posted a request like
that a year ago...thank you for that much needed info, Andrew and Lisa! and
got done reading Harrison's piece of leadership...and thought, love that
mind and the man! Thank you Harrison!

A rich feast so generously laid out...at the WOSonOS, I held the metaphor
in my mind that I was attending a clan gathering...this list feels like a
knitting circle! Choice bits of information shared with others who are
passionate about similar things, even as we keep our hands busy with the
business of living our lives.

And welcome Yaari!

Warmest salaams from rainy Kuala Lumpur,

Susanna

Susanna George
Consultant
Strengthening Team Processes Through Critical Conversations

API Fellow 2011-12
http://tinyurl.com/APIFellow2011-12

Mobile: +60 12 3723234