[OSList] Art of Hosting, Bowen Island, BC November 12-15

Chris Corrigan chris.corrigan at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 08:28:43 PDT 2012

Hi friends…

We still have a few seats remaining in our Art of Hosting learning retreat on Bowen Island, BC next month.  The Art of Hosting is a workshop that deeply explores the facilitation practices that underlie participatory processes including Open Space Technology, World Cafe and others.  Together we dive into worldviews, design thinking and facilitation for participatory gatherings and explore what it means to lead in organizations and communities in a participatory way.

For more inf or to register, please visit this page

http://aohrivendell.withtank.com

Cheers,

Chris