[OSList] Blog Action Day

Jon Harvey jon at jonharveyassociates.co.uk
Tue Oct 16 02:23:09 PDT 2012

Dear All

Yesterday was Blog Action Day - when bloggers around the world focused on a
single common theme. Anyone can take part and be part of this worldwide
idea.

The theme this year was the 'power of we'

I blogged about how Open Space can super-charge the power of we....
http://jonharveyassociates.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/supercharging-power-of-we.
html

You may like to do something similar...?

In my blog, I have thanked Phelim, Improbable and everyone who helped make
the London WOSONOS such an amazing success. But I will say a heartfelt
thanks here too. Really amazing few days!!

Very best wishes

Jon
___

Jon Harvey MBPsS
Director

www.jonharveyassociates.co.uk

+44 (0) 7771 537535
+44 (0) 1280 822585
jon at jonharveyassociates.co.uk
Skype: jonsharvey

Helping you connect the prose and the passion
to deliver superlative results

http://smallcreativeideas.blogspot.com/  for ideas about how to improve the
efficiency & effectiveness of public & third sector services
http://jonharveyassociates.blogspot.com/ for articles & ideas about
leadership and organisational change from a whole systems perspective
http://twitter.com/JonSHarvey for conversations, ideas & questions to help
build a more ambitious, creative and fair world
http://tinyurl.com/JonHarveyLI  to connect with me on LinkedIn

Jon Harvey Associates Ltd
Registered Office: Chandos House, School Lane, Buckingham, MK18 1HD
Company Number 6661588. VAT Registration Number 936 2921 11

Please consider the environment before printing this email. Thank you.
All business mileage is offset with http://www.carbonfootprint.com/