[OSList] Wosonos accommodation casual vacancy

Kári Gunnarsson kari.gunnarsson at simnet.is
Wed Oct 3 16:16:45 PDT 2012

Hello Open space community and people going o the Wosonos in London.

Thank you all for your good greetings in time of sorrow. As I am
attending the funeral of my grandfather at the time of the Wosonos, I
will have to vacate the apartment that I have rented in the hart of
London for my participation in Wosonos. My/our dear friend Harold will
be staying at the apartment and there is room for more people. I would
feel sad f he would need to be alone in this large apartment for the
Wosonos. You can look at some pictures and see the location at this
link: https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/459464

The apartment is listed for 8 people but only with 2 bedrooms, so
there is a lot of room. I am to invite 1 or 2 roommates (people
willing to share a bed or a room). The place has vacancy for Oct 11-15
and arrival on the Wosonos site is within the hour of departure from
the apartment. oh.. and it is a non smoking flat.

As Harold will not be available, he has asked me to arrange for an
agreement of roommates for him. There is an extra total of 10 pounds a
night for the third person, giving us fees of GBP 146 for one or GBP
156 divided by two (GBP 78 per person). If you are interested in
staying with Harold in my place then you should send me a personal
message at kari.gunnarsson at simnet.is and Ill figure out how this will
work.

With best greetings
Kári in Iceland.