[OSList] how to organize record of proceedings in a 3h1/2 OST format ?

christine koehler chris.alice.koehler at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 09:14:39 PST 2012

Hello to all
Thank you so much for all your answers.
I had an interesting discussion with the host, interrupted by a urgency, so
we didn't come to the conclusion yet.
My gut would be to follow harrison's recommandation : if people care, they
will manage on site or respect deadline for sending reports.
However, the host feels that this solution doesn't offer enough control
over the book of proceedings ;) (control meaning she wants a book as
complete as possible, as it will/could be the starting point of further
actions).
So the choice is between
- handwritten book , with pictures of notes taken
- typed book, with a risk of  missing reports.

Thank you for the technical solutions. Genius Scan looks great, I'll test
it.

Christine