[OSList] Long moments of silence

Suzanne Daigle sdaigle4 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 10:09:23 PST 2012

Sometimes I wish we had a "like" button like in Facebook to say how much I
like something.  So Chris Corrigan, consider that I am "liking" your post a
lot including "the 12 minutes that can seem like an eternity" when you're
just itching to write your topic!   :-)

Suzanne Daigle
NuFocus Strategic Group
7159 Victoria Circle