[OSList] another comfortable alternative to share?

JL Walker jlwalker at terra.cl
Wed Nov 21 04:36:18 PST 2012

Perdón aquí va el link:
http://lists.openspacetech.org/pipermail/oslist-openspacetech.org/

Y también hay un grupo en Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/7189220743/

Un abrazo,

Juan Luis

De: oslist-bounces at lists.openspacetech.org
[mailto:oslist-bounces at lists.openspacetech.org] En nombre de Arturo
Uscategui-Colaboremos
Enviado el: miércoles, 21 de noviembre de 2012 8:56
Para: oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Asunto: [OSList] another comfortable alternative to share?

Hola todos,

For a while I've been wondering why the oslist not become a facebook page or
better a facebook group? It would be easier to share and certainly we would
be many more to be there. To read oslist topics is not comfortable. In many
cases, I would like to read what is announced on the Today's Topics, but I
go down and down through  the text and sometimes I give up, because tired of
searching the topic that interests me. It seems that every post, is repeted
one after the other accumulating and repeating everything with each email.

In some cases, it seems like someone is there organizing things
.I say
wowwww woow that's courage !!!

Is there a reason why we dont find another comfortable alternative to share?

Arturo Uscátegui Restrepo
www.colaboremos.com <x-msg://23/>

+33 6 52 14 29 09
Skype: auscateguir
Twitter: @icolaboremos <https://twitter.com/#%21/iCOLABOREMOS>

Facebook: arturo.colaboremos

  _____

Se certificó que el correo no contiene virus.
Comprobada por AVG - www.avg.es
Versión: 2013.0.2793 / Base de datos de virus: 2629/5907 - Fecha de la
versión: 20/11/2012