[OSList] Long moments of silence

Bernhard Weber weberb at gmx.at
Sat Nov 17 08:55:05 PST 2012

Peggy,

might be, that (the perception of) COMPLEXITY produces a (first) feeling of beeing overwhelmed
And digesting needs time.

(Maybe there is a similarity to some long and deep silences I also experienced when the complex GESTALT of the mindmaps in FSConferences became evident to everybody in the room.)

Bernard