[OSList] Falling back on Open Space

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Sat Nov 10 10:47:55 PST 2012

Stella - thank you so much for sharing your ongoing learning journey
with us.
Open Space is such a great internal / organizational navigation system
as well as a dialogue process, isn't it?
A deep bow to you and to all of those folks (and their loved ones, and
their organizations) who have been and will be contributing to this
particular co-created adventure.
Ah, theatre of life...

 From a sunny Autumn morning in California,
Lisa