[OSList] WOSonOS Pictures

Harold Shinsato harold at shinsato.com
Thu Nov 8 06:53:40 PST 2012

Jonathan,

Thank you for sharing your photos. As others mentioned, I hope you will
share more.

I did not publicize this set of photos because my camera was not that
high quality - but in case my simple photos help remember the amazing
and beautiful things that happened there - here is what I caught.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/hajush/sets/72157631755377130/

     Warm Regards,
     Harold

--