[OSList] Lost Poets

yaari pannwitz yaari at bg5.de
Sun Nov 4 07:29:13 PST 2012

hello chad, i am sorry, i did not mean to create a mess and of course i am not gil scott-heron.
it triggered my mind to use his quote as i "returned" to this list after some time of absence remembering his latest album (i´m new here) released after something like 16 years of absence. brilliant album!

chris, i do not agree!
the revolution will not be twittered, it will not be brought to us by embedded journalists or by facebook, the revolution will not be i-padded or blogged, the revolution will not be on this list, the revolution will not be televised!
the revolution will be live!

aja, chad … my lousy thoughts on chris´s remark "the revolution may be twittered" and the lyrics of the song "the revolution will not be televised" by gil.
yaari

Am 04.11.2012 um 13:34 schrieb Charles Fuller:

> Hello Chris!
> Thank you Scott.
> I thought some one was signing in as "Gil".  Didn't realize it was the cite of a quote , may B due 2 formating changes during transmission.  Thanks for evoking his wonderful spirit (& some memories of my youth).  Truly opens some space...
> Bro Chad

yaari pannwitz
0157719987461