[OSList] UK: 3 Dec & online: Growing Open Space in the UK - update

Martin Grimshaw martin at decisionlab.org.uk
Fri Nov 30 10:43:16 PST 2012

Dear Friends

*Growing Open Space in the UK - what next? **Monday 3 Dec 10am - 4pm,
London UK

*We'll be getting together this monday, and also online at the weblink
below, at the gorgeous Lauderdale House (in the Long Gallery)
Waterlow Park
Highgate Hill
London N6 5HG
Map
<https://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=embed&hl=en&geocode=&q=London+N6+5HG,+United+Kingdom&sll=51.585389,-0.118096&sspn=0.009986,0.018883&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=London+N6+5HG,+United+Kingdom&ll=51.57899,-0.138445&spn=0.009989,0.018883&z=14&iwloc=poi1>-
located between Archway & Highgate tube stations, north London
Website http://www.lauderdalehouse.co.uk/page.asp?ID=395&PID=15
Cost: in the region of £15, not including lunch, depending on numbers
attending (venue hire will be split between those attending).

Event, UK website, and online 'virtual circle'
http://www.openspaceuk.wildapricot.org

Thanks also to those of you who have replied, shared your thoughts with
us, contributed online, or helped us to get the word out. If you wanted
to come but haven't already booked a place, please do as knowing numbers
will be helpful - it's not too late! If you would like to attend but
haven't been able to commit, please just come along on the day. Please
help us spread the word by sharing or tweeting this event - thanks!

If you would like to stay in touch via occasional low volume updates of
any developments, please sign up as a user at the website we've set up
to get us started. We think that (at the very least) maintaining a sense
of who practitioners are and where they are based is very helpful, even
if you are not so interested in being particularly involved. Please do
contribute to the conversations in the 'virtual circle', via the uk
website linked above.

Warm regards and keep up the good work

Annette Zera, Greta Irving, Martin Grimshaw