[OSList] another comfortable alternative to share?

Arturo Uscategui-Colaboremos arturo at colaboremos.com
Wed Nov 21 03:56:01 PST 2012

Hola todos,

For a while I've been wondering why the oslist not become a facebook page or better a facebook group? It would be easier to share and certainly we would be many more to be there. To read oslist topics is not comfortable. In many cases, I would like to read what is announced on the Today's Topics, but I go down and down through  the text and sometimes I give up, because tired of searching the topic that interests me. It seems that every post, is repeted one after the other accumulating and repeating everything with each email.

In some cases, it seems like someone is there organizing things….I say wowwww woow that's courage !!!

Is there a reason why we dont find another comfortable alternative to share?

Arturo Uscátegui Restrepo
www.colaboremos.com
+33 6 52 14 29 09
Skype: auscateguir