[OSList] 2/3 separate Saturday mornings Open Space?

Eleder_BuM eleder.aurtenetxe at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 03:38:46 PST 2012

Hello, today we go to Zerain for the OS on the conflicted self-managed
village (here the
invitation<http://burumapak.blogspot.com.es/2012/10/zerain-ze-handia-espazio-irekikoa-open.html>,
in Basque) we´ve been commenting on some messages on the list.

In the meanwhile someone asked me yesterday about Opening Space in a town
where there are many people organized in  consumer clubs (is it the correct
translation for "grupos de consumo" - groups of neighbours who join to buy
their "eco" vegetables, bread, eggs,...) to get closer to their food
sovereignty.

We were considering time availability, and this seemed to be the best
possibility: having the OS in two consecutive Saturday mornings (22+29 Dec,
for example). We could even think about a 3 Sat morning OS, I guess, as
they intend to get much into action.

Is there any con on doing so? Have you tried? Any advice or issue to
consider?

Thanks for your being there,

@Eleder_BuM <http://twitter.com/Eleder_BuM>  (Twitter)
www.flowandshow.blogspot.com