[OSList] number of topics and number of timeslots, presence board members

Linda Stevenson stevenson8899 at msn.com
Tue May 29 12:48:27 PDT 2012

Hi, Jeroen, You're welcome - if you want to Skype me, just let me know.  You could give me more information, and we could compare notes on the best way to proceed or not! From what you've said, it sounds as if they want to do Open Space but are not ready to give up control long enough to do it and/or perhaps dedicate the time necessary to include key stakeholders. Thank you for reaching out to the listserve - we all can use some help from time to time! Linda From: jeroen.ermers at kpn.com