[OSList] Half the conference participants doing open space?

Suzanne Daigle sdaigle4 at gmail.com
Fri May 25 15:03:32 PDT 2012

oh dear Harrison, I take no offense.  I consulted you and others at the
time. You told me the same thing then though not as directly.  Yes I'll
agree that when they sent their SOS last minute, I jumped in too soon
without realizing the limitations of what was.  If it happened again, I
probably would not offer or at the very least, I'd now speak more
confidently to the leaders and organizers to invite a real opening of
space.   That said, there were still moments of magic as the space
awkwardly opened.

Old Curmudgeon that you are not...!

Suzanne

Suzanne Daigle