[OSList] Half the conference participants doing open space?

Eleder_BuM eleder.aurtenetxe at gmail.com
Fri May 25 02:16:02 PDT 2012

Hi Sandy,

I think that the alternative way you thought about will work well, as any
OS. Providing there´s no other possible place or opening the space standing
up (did anyone ever try?) would be out of place, it may be the best way to
act.

My doubt is: how would you manage the attendance for each option? Asking in
advance one by one? prefixing each group?

Best wishes,

Eleder (longing for a dive into the sea in Mundaka on this bright day :-)!

www.burumapak.blogspot.com   @Eleder_BuM <http://twitter.com/Eleder_BuM>
www.flowandshow.blogspot.com

<http://www.burumapak.blogspot.com/>