[OSList] The Creative New Jersey Sequel happening today

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Wed May 23 06:19:29 PDT 2012

Chuni - Nicely done! And I particularly like the fact that you are not the
facilitator. Give it away!

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)

Camden, Maine 20854

Phone 301-365-2093

(summer)  207-763-3261

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to: