[OSList] Immersion 2012 (was Re: From the Immersion 2012: some new Open Space principles)?

Artur Silva arturfsilva at yahoo.com
Mon May 14 02:58:24 PDT 2012

Frauke:

I have the
terrible habitude of trying to understand the context of things, normally
following the links or googling it, when I have the time.

In this case, I
have followed the links but some pages didn't open and I don't have a lot of
time.

So please can you
explain us what other facilitation methods have been used in the
"immersion 2012" Program, previously to the OST (where this
suggestion of two more principles appeared)?

Thank you

Artur