[OSList] From the Immersion 2012: some new Open Space principles?

Linda Stevenson stevenson8899 at msn.com
Sun May 13 13:02:53 PDT 2012

Been down this road before!  I, too, didn't know what IMHO was when it appeared on the listserve a few weeks ago.  Apparently, it does stand for "in my humble opinion" which is what I meant, although additional meanings have been given including "in meaningful harmonious organizations" and "in my Harrison Owen" or something like that.  So, be my guest! Linda