[OSList] From the Immersion 2012: some new Open Space principles?

fischer florian info at ff-wey.com
Sun May 13 12:04:31 PDT 2012

If there happens critical behaviour, it´s the only thing that could
have happen.
If there happens cynical behaviour, it´s the only thing that could
have happen.
And if there happens a cry for „try not to be, try not to be“, it´s
the only thing that could have happen.

I learned from HO:
Every time you do something again what you have done already before,
cut an element.
Therefor could serve a shortest „principle“:
Whoever, whenever, whatever, wherever it is, it´s it.

Another purist:
Florian

Florian Fischer
ff at begleitung-im-wandel.com