[OSList] From the Immersion 2012: some new Open Space principles?

Linda Stevenson stevenson8899 at msn.com
Sun May 13 10:25:30 PDT 2012

The five "principles" of OS are descriptive of what happens and not prescriptive.  IMHO the suggested additional principles sound prescriptive and as such are simply not necessary and may just get in the way of self-organization.  The only prescription in OS is the Law of Two Feet (or the equivalent). Call me a purist! Linda  Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 18:45:21 +0200