[OSList] Bumble Bees, Butterflies and More.....

Amanda Bucklow amanda at facilit8.com
Sat May 12 02:29:02 PDT 2012

Artur, I think you were thinking of 'hummingbirds' who have the extraordinary ability to hover and wait for just the right moment to dive for the nectar.

Gail, what a glorious video! Thank you so much for pointing it out. I thought the sequence with the bats particularly special as I had not realised that they too are important for pollination. In the Chinese culture (I think) bats are considered very lucky if you have them roosting in your house, as I did once. They symbolise the ability to see the world from a completely different perspective (upside down). That suits OST too! We often see things turned on their heads :)

best wishes
Amanda

Amanda Bucklow
Independent Mediator