[OSList] "The process is doing you" [was Occupy Report]

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Thu May 10 11:37:32 PDT 2012

No courage needed, Raffi, and thanks for asking. And as usual my good friend
Florian has beaten me to the draw (now there is an Americanism from the Wild
West!). And. my meaning is actually very simple. As you know I think (along
with a whole mess of other folks) that self organization is a fundamental
process in the cosmos, affecting everything, everybody, and all systems from
the beginning - 13.7 billion years ago. It is what we are and what we do --
and we have been doing it as a species for a long time, and as individuals,
for all of our lives. All that happens in Open Space is that we invite that
age old process to begin, or begin again if it has gotten stalled for
whatever reason. There is nothing to learn, we just have to remember what we
already are. It is built in, hardwired in each and every one of us. Which
means there really isn't anything for us to do (in terms of the process) .
it happens all by itself. I suppose it is a small play on words, but
actually the process does us - as has been the case for some time. Doubtless
from the beginning of time. I think.

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)

Camden, Maine 20854

Phone 301-365-2093

(summer)  207-763-3261

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to:http://lists.openspacetech.org/listinfo.cgi/oslist-openspacetech.org