[OSList] Occupy report

Elwin and Joan elwinandjoan at yahoo.com
Tue May 8 10:21:12 PDT 2012

There are always questions in the Opening circle. A few words from someone behind you and then a tentative hand up from another and maybe a few more such indications.

I ALWAYS ANSWER them by saying, "I know you have questions. Many of you do. I will not stop now. I will answer every one of your questions when I finish in a minute or two. I promise."

Now when I'm done I say,"I promised to answer your many questions. Folks I love this part of Open Space because there is only one answer no matter what your question. Do what ever you decide. Oh, and by the way I'm leaving to take a nap. See you later."

I leave the building and try to make my exit visible. Now they must self organize.

eg

Elwin Guild
Future Development International