[OSList] Occupy report

Jeff Aitken r.jeff.aitken at gmail.com
Mon May 7 23:22:47 PDT 2012

Raffi's story reminds me about a famous meeting disruptor in the San
Francisco area. He earned his reputation by standing up tall in public
meetings and roaring loudly his opinions for several minutes at a
time. (His email address was even something like I Roar Big at
yahoo.com!)

It was perfect of course that he was present at a large OST meeting
that I facilitated. I always move thru the intro at a good pace and he
did not speak then. But halfway through the first session of
breakouts, he stood in the center of the room and held forth for
several minutes. I stood a few yards away and smiled pleasantly, and
everyone in their breakouts continued their conversations.

I forgot to ask him to capture the notes from his "session" into the
proceedings, but I regret that now.

Jeff