[OSList] A propos of what...??

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Sun May 20 11:20:12 PDT 2012

I don't have a clue how this fits in. if it does. and would anybody care???
BUT - for whatever reason I found myself thumbing through my copy of Michael
Herman and Chris Corrigan's "Non-User's Guide." For those of you who don't
know, it is a minimally edited version of online conversation from here
(OSLIST) in the Fall of 2000 and on into 2001. It was definitely a walk down
memory lane - AND there is some really good stuff there! So to Michael and
Chris, Thanks once again. And for everybody else -- Get your own (free) copy
at -

http://www.michaelherman.com/cgi/wiki.cgi?OpenSpaceTechnology/UsersNonGuide

Totally worth the trip!

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)

Camden, Maine 20854

Phone 301-365-2093

(summer)  207-763-3261

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to:http://lists.openspacetech.org/listinfo.cgi/oslist-openspacetech.org