[OSList] The principles and law in Arabic and French

Sarah-Jane Rawlings sarahjane at improbable.co.uk
Tue May 8 09:29:41 PDT 2012

Dear all

We (Improbable) are doing an open space in Jordan at the end of this
week, which Phelim is facilitating. Participants will speak a mixture
of English, French and Arabic so we will be making signs in all three
languages. Does anyone know the five principles, the law and Be
Prepared to be Surprised in French and Arabic? If so, could you let me
know. It would be so useful to have them before we arrive.

Thank you so much.

With best wishes

Sarah-Jane
---
Sarah-Jane Rawlings
General Manager
Improbable
4th Floor
43 The Aldwych
London
WC2B 4DN

020 7240 4556
sarahjane at improbable.co.uk
www.improbable.co.uk

WHAT'S NEXT?:

The Pirate Project -
an Improbable Associate Artist Project is currently on tour.

18-20 April: Northern Stage, Newcastle
24-26 April: Nuffield Theatre, Southampton
27-28 April: Unity Theatre, Liverpool
2-3 May: Corn Exchange Newbury
10-12 May: RET, Manchester
8 May: Carriageworks, Leeds
15 May-2 June: Ovalhouse, London

Follow us on Twitter @ improbable1
You can also visit us on: www.facebook.com

P Help to save paper - do you need to print this email?