[OSList] "open space principles applied to a social/business networking mixer"

Jennifer Hurley jlhurley at hfadesign.com
Thu May 3 10:49:14 PDT 2012

You might be interested in the time-lapse set of photos that show just
such an event here:
http://tacticalurbanismsalon.com/

This event was a bit longer, 1pm - 6pm, and included Pecha Kucha
presentations in the beginning, and then 2 rounds of OST-style
discussions. I call it OST-style because the sessions were short (45
minutes), and there was no formal closing. The intent was for people to
discuss ideas and potential Tactical Urbanism actions, based on projects
and examples showcase during the pecha kucha portion. It was a big hit -
people really enjoyed it and appreciated the discussion portion, but I
don't know if any particular actions will come out of it.

Jennifer Hurley
HURLEY~FRANKS & ASSOCIATES
1500 Walnut St STE 504  |  Philadelphia, PA 19102
p: 215-988-9440  |  f: 215-988-9441  |  c: 267-971-4598
JLHurley at hfadesign.com  |  http://www.hfadesign.com
Certified WDBE through PA UCP, City of Philadelphia OEO, NJ UCP, DE UCP