[OSList] good by

Suzanne Daigle sdaigle4 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 12:22:39 PDT 2012

Dear Reinhard,

I honor your decision; know that you will be missed and how appreciative I
have been in my learning journey of Open Space to reflect on the power of
graphic representation and others visuals to capture the essence of what is
being discussed. When we experimented with our first Global Conversation
(Brené Brown and the theme of her book The Gifts of Imperfection) with a
taste of virtual Open Space in small and large groups, 3 wonderful graphic
recorders joined and listened in on the various conversations. Our guests
loved them.

These three individuals, Julie Gieseke, Susanne Hoogwater and Julianne
Neumann, gifted us immediately with what they heard in these amazing
conversations. They were veritable works of art with powerful messages. Our
Google analytics showed that one of those images had 4000 hits in the first
24 hours.

As you activate the power of your own 2 feet, I hope it will be with a
spring in your step and not a heavy heart because I know that the seeds you
planted in me may not have germinated yet but they are there still growing.
I believe your contribution invites a way to get our of our heads and into
our being.

Thank you so much for your note and with a bit of distance, maybe we will
see you here again.  In the meantime, we have your number (i.e. web
contacts).

Suzanne

On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 2:46 PM, VISUELLE PROTOKOLLE <
mail at visuelle-protokolle.de> wrote:

> Friends of Open Space,
>
> For many years I have been part of this email list, and want to say good
> by to you. Since my first open space with Harrison in 1999 I had the dream
> to be a bridge between OS and Visualization. I worked with some of you who
> understood and used this dream. Thank you. And I got some important inputs
> from your list, and came to appreciate some of you a lot.
>
> But now I am getting too old to follow your discussions, they fill my
> computer, and my heart is elsewhere.
>
> In case that somebody is interested in a personal contact, here is my
> email:
>
> mail at visuelle-protokolle.de
>

> Reinhard Kuchenmüller
>
> VISUELLE PROTOKOLLE®