[OSList] Open Space Learning Workshops 2012 - join us!

Suzanne Daigle sdaigle4 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 10:38:25 PDT 2012

Lisa, beautifully written, so enticing with the examples.  I wish I could
go to each as I imagine the co-creative contributions of many and the
wonderful learning of each.    Is there somewhere where this same language
appears on a website with a link other than the OS list here?  It would
make it easier to tweet and facebook.

Suzanne

Suzanne Daigle
NuFocus Strategic Group