[OSList] Bi-lingual open space

chunili2000 at yahoo.com chunili2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 2 18:29:23 PST 2012

Hello All,

I am working on a state-wide initiative to bring people together to address "How Can Creativity and Innovation Revitalize New Jersey."
One of the communities we are planning an open space for has a large Spanish speaking population. To host an inclusive event, we very much want to include these people who don't speak English.
Does anyone have experience organizing a bi-lingual open space?
Did you use a translator? Did you repeat everything in both languages? How did you handle the break-out discussions?

Thank you so much for sharing!

Chuni Li
New Jersey