[OSList] it's all happeneing in london this year

Jon Harvey jon at jonharveyassociates.co.uk
Thu Mar 1 02:04:59 PST 2012

This email is basically a retweet of Kerry's and favouriting of Phelim's

I would also add that if 2012 is the end of the world (according to one
version of Mayan tradition, I understand) - there is no better place to end
it than in London - the world's most cosmopolitan capital - with more
diversity and things to taste than a 1960's sweet shop!

That said 2012 could also be the year when we start a really different kind
of world - with more ambition, creativity and fairness. London WOSONOS 2012
is the place to do this! We look forward to welcoming you to the dynamic
duo-decimals in London

Jon