[OSList] A 3hr OST slot at Conference

JL Walker jlwalker at terra.cl
Thu Jun 28 11:03:41 PDT 2012

Thanks Jeff, very clear and plenty of sense. In some way we have considered
all of your suggestions, in our Dialogues for Happiness that I talked before
on this list in "A short Open Space...in Chile".

Proportionally considering the five hours duration of them we have basically
distributed the time in the following way: 60' opening, two 90' sessions,
60' closing (but all persons if they desire can say something, because
talking stick goes hand by hand on the circle).

Juan Luis