[OSList] How the invitation and question should be?

"Meike Hübel | erziehungsweise e. V." meike.huebel at erziehungsweise.org
Thu Jun 28 05:55:54 PDT 2012

I would accept, shivering…

Would be really curious, which topic they would chose in a preparation meeting : )

My favourite topic if i could chose it for them would be something like 'Going for work on effective strategies to fulfill our needs'

Sunny greetings from Berlin

Meike

Am 26.06.2012 um 21:51 schrieb JL Walker:

> And since I have been taking flight with my participation in this list, let me now invite everyone to participate in the following playful exercise (which I think could be interesting).
>
> First of all please go to the following page:http://cliptank.com/ab/PeoplePainting2.htm
> (Take note that you can place the cursor on each person for knowing who is, and that if you want you can make click on it for being redirected to its biography in Wikipedia).
>
> Imagine now that you are contacted by a magical and powerful sponsor that can makes all these people to be alive again and that ask it to you to facilitate an open space with all them.
>
> First, you would accept to do it?
>
> Second, how do you think the invitation and the theme (or question) for this incredible event should be?
>
> I'm eager to hear your responses.
>
> Juan Luis
> www.cdic.cl

Meike Hübel  •  erziehungsweise e.V.
Münchener Straße 48  •  10779 Berlin •  www.erziehungsweise.org

tel [+ 49.30] 301 047 92  •  skype mariiike