[OSList] How the invitation and question should be?

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Wed Jun 27 01:43:08 PDT 2012

I would ask that powerful sponsor to invite me to a contact meeting with
a small group that would represent the whole system he is inviting (an
actress, a statesman, an artist, a criminal, someone dead for a long
time, someone recently died, a scientist...) to see whether the 5
preconditions for an open space are in place.

Once that were clear and they still want me as facilitator, I would ask
the sponsor to convene a planning meeting to come to an agreement on
such important matters as the "theme" (I certainly would not propose one
as I never do) and to draft an invitation (which I certainly would not
offer to draft myself as I never do).

About my fee? 0,0001% of the damage or good the participants were
responsible for in their lives.

cheers
mmp