[OSList] A Short Open Space for Happiness in Chile

JL Walker jlwalker at terra.cl
Tue Jun 26 11:33:21 PDT 2012

Thanks Eleder, my dear friend.

Siempre será una alegría saber de ti, más aún al compartir esta pasión
común.

Good idea you gave me for make on the two feet a fast and good circle.

But you know, we need to “sit down” and talk a little bit more about all
this, je!

And yes, in the dialogues that are pointed out in the video, each ones of
them have had five hours duration (two rounds sessions of one hour and
fifteen minutes), and for the documentation process we have not used
computers, only big sheets of paper, but equally we let them to finished it
in a newsroom after the group session, and only then they bring it and put
it in the main room. Then we take pictures of that flipchart sheets and
transcribe it later for create and edit the report of the event (which
equally includes the photos of the sheets and a selection of all the other
pictures of people, groups and moments of the encounter).

Thanks friend for your fine and detailed observation.

Un gran abrazo y viva Bilbao!

(and of course the Athletic of Bielsa).

Juan Luis