[OSList] advice?

Michelle Cooper mcooper at integralvisions.com
Mon Jun 18 03:02:49 PDT 2012

Congratulations! Michelle

-----Original Message-----
From: Hege Steinsland <steinslandhege at gmail.com>
Sender: oslist-bounces at lists.openspacetech.org
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 09:20:34
To: World wide Open Space Technology email list<oslist at lists.openspacetech.org>
Cc: <76066.515 at compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: [OSList] advice?

I just want to tell that I opened the space for about 90 min. with the theme suggested by Harrison. It worked out great! 3 groups had good conversations, and they took a lot of initiatives to be followed up by themselves.

Before this I used the "cycle  of sorrow" and let them point out their place in it. Most of them placed themselves in the letting go - reframing area, one in acceptance. Afterwards I laid out a stone, and invited whomever wanted to sheare his og her story about own process, to pick it up and be in focus for a while. Two people did this, and I believe they really invested in the group.

all the best from Hege