[OSList] Peter Block

Elaine Hansen2 elaine.hansen at hansen-rd.com
Fri Jun 15 11:46:19 PDT 2012

Ahhh - yes!  We are ALL connected to one another - we only need eyes to see.

And now you are connected to Peter through me as I am in Cincinnati and part
of Peter's A Small Group community for more than 8 years. J

Elaine S. Hansen

 <http://hansen-rd.com/> Hansen Resource Development Inc

Skype: elaine.hansen

513.238.5999

iStock_Medium-stones-wee

...in the end, it is the reality of personal relationship that saves
everything.

Thomas Merton